- This event has passed.
IDnext Lunch Break: Privileged Access Cloud Security: Insider Tips and Best Practices
February 25, 2021 @ 12:00 am - 1:00 pm
Topic of this Lunch Break is:
“Privileged Access Cloud Security: Insider Tips and Best Practices”
As the adoption of cloud applications and services accelerates, organizations across the globe must understand and manage the challenges posed by privileged access from remote employees, third parties, and contractors. With 77% of cloud breaches due to compromised credentials, making sure your users get easy and secure access to the cloud should be a top priority.
Join Thycotic as they explain a practical approach to help you define and implement privileged access cloud security best practices.
What will I learn?
- Key privileged access security challenges facing your cloud users
- Best practices for securing cloud privileged access
- Proven approach to implementing secure privileged access for remote workers and third parties
Get the answers to these important questions:
- What are the critical differences posed by privileged access to cloud applications?
- How do overprivileged users create one of the greatest risks in the cloud?
- What’s the best way to implement a least privilege approach that will secure cloud privileged access?
Speaker of this online IDnext Lunch Break is:
Patrick van der Veen – Sales Engineer Manager, Northern Europe at Thycotic
Registration is free.
This Lunch Break is supported by: