With the Digital Identity Innovation Award, IDnext wants to recognize and support new developments that are shaping the future of digital identity. Submissions are innovative concepts, products or project.
Registration for the Digital Identity Innovation Award is closed.
Criteria for the award include:
o Innovation (technological as well as business model)
o Success; how the privacy aspect is dealt with
o Added value for users and for stakeholders
o The (potential) impact of the concept, project or product.
Previous winners of the Digital Identity Innovation Award are:
· Iovation – Iovation safeguards tens of millions of digital transactions a day, with the world’s largest and most precise database of device reputation insights and cryptographically secure multifactor authentication methods.
· OpenID certification – The OpenID Foundation purposefully established a light-weight, low cost OpenID Connect certification program to help ensure that high-quality OpenID Connect implementations became the norm in the marketplace.
· Meeco – provides the means for individuals to have greater control of their identities and how they are used. They can share relevant information with trusted parties in a secure way to achieve the desired outcomes.
· Trulioo – provides a robust service for online verification of identities. Trulioo customers have access to over 140 data sources to verify identities 3 bilion on their value.
· idBCN – is a digital identity system provided by the Barcelona City Council as a free public service. idBCN allows citizens to identify themselves remotely and securely to a number of digital services by means of the digital ID in their mobile phone.
· eHerkenning – eRecognition is a Dutch e-identity trust framework that enables companies to re-use digital identities to authenticate themselves towards government organizations. Conducting business online thus becomes easier and more reliable.
· Edentiti – Edentiti provides online identity verification by checking information from various online data sources, and does so under the control of the end user.
· Ziggur – (Ziggur is a Dutch service that enables everybody on the worldwide web to decide what they want to happen to their online profiles & online belongings after their death. Ziggur makes sure the wishes regarding the digital inheritance of the deceased are fullfilled, thus burdening those who are left behind.
For more information about the Digital Identity Innovation Award visit the website.