Dennis leads the cyber security practice at Capgemini Benelux. With over 220 cybersecurity professionals in The Netherlands and 4.500 worldwide, Capgemini is one of the leading end to end cybersecurity services providers.
Having worked both as a CISO as well as a Director with two of the Big4 firms and building on the experience in managed security services and solution gained from working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise/DXC Security Services, he knows how to effectively make organizations more secure. This by aligning the cyber security strategy to the business and IT strategy and by creating the security operating model and capabilities which place security at the heart of an organization’s digital transformation. With his team he supports CxOs solving challenges like:
• “How do I align my security strategy with my business and IT strategy?”
• “How do I establish a fitting security baseline across my organization on a cost-efficient basis?”
• “How can I detect and respond to the threats against my organization in time?”
• “How do I ensure security becomes an enabler for the digital transformation of our business?”
• “How do I govern data in my organization such that it enables new business opportunities whilst safeguarding privacy”
He is well networked in the Dutch cyber security community and has actively worked with organizations as the NCSC, ENCS, The Hague Security Delta, Telecoms-ISAC and others. He was a member of the national ICT-Response Board.