IDnext unconference proceedings 2019
Back to homepage
Click here for an overview of all news articles
The 2019 (Un)Conference program is now posted below! This year was
our SEVENTH (Un)Conference and we welcomed some old faces and some new
people who we hope will make coming to the UnConference an annual event.
Although the weather didn't cooperate, we had a good time and great discussions were held.
mentioned so many times, the UnConference is a community effort. While
Facilitators help moderate discussions, and Timers keep us aligned with
the universe, Scribes diligently take notes for the group and allow IDnexters who couldn't attend the chance to catch up.
As with other years, we had a few different types of sessions
- How long will it take before paying cash isn’t anonymous anymore?
- How long will it take to not be able to choose if you want to stay anonymous or not?
- What about exposure of conventional data
- The future of identity management
- AI has developed in such a way that data can't be trusted
The unconference proceedings document will be soon available via this link.
hope that everyone got something from the UnConference and would love
to hear what you plan to do with what you learned! Drop us a line at info(a)idnext.eu